Friday, June 18, 2010

Social media revolution

After a very long break, I'm back! I thought I would post this video. I saw it for the first time last night at a social media workshop by Professor Sree Sreenivasan, dean of student affairs at Columbia Graduate School of Journalism. This is the second time I've heard him speak. The first time was a few years ago at a CASE Editor's Forum. Boy have things changed since then! During Sreenivasan's talk last night at Bloomberg's Chicago office, he began by playing this video for us. It's pretty cool, and it puts social media in perspective. I'll write more soon about the tips he shared with us in the workshop. Enjoy the video, and check out bit.ly/sreesoc for a wealth of social media tips and resources compiled by Sreenivasan. He really knows his stuff! You can follow @sreenet on Twitter and at http://facebook.com/sreetips on Facebook.

1 comment: